Tato nabídka již není aktuální.
Fin Crime Big Data & Analytics – Developer
- To contribute constructively to a strong team culture within the Fin Crime Big Data & Analytics team in Prague, assisting with recruiting and creating and evolving a highly effective and quality-oriented delivery team.
- To perform (initially) Hadoop-based engineering work to evolve the capabilities of the platform, moving into Analytics / Machine Learning development work to address specific business use cases based on the accumulated data.
- To operate as a member of an Agile team for the development of software to support the Financial Crime Analytics function.
- Learning and navigating the internal processes for controlling, governing and managing the release of software to the various environments, using the preferred tooling for work management and documentation (AgileCentral and Confluence), and embracing the use of DevOps tools and techniques.
- To be part of a robust contribution from the Prague team to the overall platform Architecture and the lower-level design of the solution components.
- 5 weeks of holiday and paid sickness
- Meal vouchers 90CZK (fully covered by employer)
- Enhanced medical cover
- English or Czech language courses
- Yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance
- Days with the possibility to work remotely
- Be part of a leader in the investment banking world
- Highly competitive salary and incentives
- International environment, team building activities
- Continuous training and formation (technical and industry related)
- Career progression opportunities
Místo výkonu práce
|Okres / kraj:||Hlavní město Praha|
|Obory:||Informační technologie, Management, Informační technologie, Informační technologie, Výroba a provoz, Obchod a cestovní ruch, Obchod a cestovní ruch, Informační technologie, Management, Informační technologie, Informační technologie|
|Kontaktní osoba:||Ivanna Cherkas|