Tato nabídka již není aktuální.
Front-end developer- Key Player/Investments!
Main features of the role:
- You will be involved in developing front-end applications for US and UK traders, maintaining, improving those applications, a great way of keeping boredom away and to develop your skills further.
- This is a great chance to get into the challenging and rewarding financial industry, which is in constant improvement, full of opportunities, aiming to keep its staff by offering them exclusive opportunities of development through trainings, formation and genuine career progression.
- The team is composed of UX and Visual Designers, who are in close liaison with users and tech teams in order to develop design solutions up to high resolution visual design. Your role will be to implement these designs through SASS, (also using Typescript and Angular)
- You will also join a company famous for favouring the work-life balance of its employees, through an exceptional modern office in the heart of Prague, activities to integrate them to local life and outstanding additional benefits.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and HTML 5
- Experience of D3.js or similar data visualization libraries
- Minimum 6 years experience in front-end development, ability to work in team and interact globally
Rewards and Benefits:
- 5 Weeks paid holiday
- Days with possibility to work remotely
- Meal vouchers 90CZK (fully covered by employer)
- 60 Days sick per day (fully covered by employer)
- 7 Days paternity leave
- 3% of salary towards superannuation funds
- Technical/Financial training
- Ederned – enhanced medical cover
- English or Czech language courses
- Yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance
You feel that you are a match for this challenging role and exciting opportunity? Don't lose a chance to get your dream job and send me your CV (Word format) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach me directly on +420 702 118 548 for a confidential conversation.
Místo výkonu práce
|Okres / kraj:||Hlavní město Praha|
|Obory:||Informační technologie, Management, Informační technologie, Obchod a cestovní ruch, Informační technologie, Management, Informační technologie|
|Kontaktní osoba:||Olivier Foessel|