Tato nabídka již není aktuální.
Project Manager CZ – online powered business
- Project Manager is responsible to manage business projects within Czech Republic or relevant business readiness part of larger Group projects with focus on quality and project stakeholders' satisfaction.
- Manage the various stages of project delivery lifecycle - requirements gathering and specification for new services / products, planning and coordination of service / product integration and delivery, followed by certification and licensing according to the Czech legislation where required.
- Contribute to business case, monitor and control project budgets, look for opportunities to minimize the project costs.
- Work alongside the Czech General Manager in order to identify new opportunities and help set these into the company's projects road map.
- Gather "know-how" across the company's various departments and work alongside top management to deliver key strategic initiatives.
- +3 years of experience in project management (preferably in an international corporation environment)
- IT project management background is welcomed as well as a certification (Prince or ITIL)
- Familiar with general project leading methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good organizational skills, excellent stakeholder management
- Result oriented professional
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) and Czech/Slovak language
- EU citizenship
- Stable background of a successful company that is a major player on the market
- Perspective and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
- Motivating financial evaluation based on an expertise and achieved results
- Large space for self-fulfilment, pursue own creative ideas
- Comfortable and modern offices in the centre of Prague
- Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, MultiSport card, professional trainings, sports events, etc.
- Relax centre at work - table football, darts, billiards
Místo výkonu práce
|Okres / kraj:||Hlavní město Praha|
|Obory:||Informační technologie, Informační technologie, Management|
|Kontaktní osoba:||Jan Šindelář|