Senior Technical Support with French & English
- This is a combination of the First & Second Level Support
- Providing remote technical support to the end-users, installation and configuration services on various technologies which include desktop systems, software, workstations, telecommunication and network connectivity. May receive escalations from other Service Desk analysts in areas of personal expertise.
- Providing all stages of troubleshooting including identifying the issue, documenting, and resolving the problem.
- Timely response to all requests in such areas as software installation, building and installing new / replacement workstations, setup of user accounts and profiles, and performing password resets.
- Use of the ticketing system
- Regular hours 9 am-6 pm Monday-Friday, 1 week/month – late afternoon shifts 3:30 pm – midnight with work at home.
- Native or C1 French + advanced English
- Customer-oriented, good problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of relevant technical support experience and Ability to solve technical issues independently
- Knowledge of the following:
- OS and desktop HW,
- General office equipment like copiers, faxes, scanners, tablets, smartphones, etc.
- Microsoft Office (Office 365), including installation and configuration of systems
- Active Directory
- Remote connectivity tools (SCCM, Citrix etc.)
- Working knowledge of imaging, installing, configuring and troubleshooting computers in a managed Windows network environment
- Experience installing software / applications
- Attractive salary
- Rich package of benefits including refreshments at the working place; meal vouchers, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days, cafeteria program; pension and life insurance
- Work in a stable company with friendly environment
- Amazing feeling of helping people
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Further development and learning
Místo výkonu práce
|Kontaktní osoba:||Alexandra Vorobyová|
Pokud Vás nabídka zaujala, kontaktujte přímo zadavatele vyplněním formuláře níže.